evolveVoucher Terms & Conditions
Updated 10 August 2019
The evolveVoucher application offers defense attorneys in the United States working under the Criminal Justice Act (18 USC §3006A) an application to assist them in their online filing process. evolveVoucher is not intended for or targeted at children under the age of eighteen (18) (“Minor”), and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about Minors. If You believe that We have collected information about a Minor, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
so that We may delete the information.
2. Information Collected.
In order to provide the evolveVoucher Services, we may require and collect certain information from You, such as:
- a. User Information. Upon signing up, you shall provide us with your first and last name, company or firm name if applicable, email address, login credentials, passwords, (“User Information”) for our site. We do not store your login credential and/or passwords for the Government’s eVoucher site.
- b. Payment Information. In order to make use of evolveVoucher, you shall may be required to pay a transaction fee (“Transaction Fee”) for each transaction. In order to process the Transaction Fees, We will need to collect payment information from you such as, credit card information, name on card, expiration dates, security code, billing zip code, and other payment information (“Payment Information”) required to process the transaction fees. We will never sell, share or save any of your Payment Information. We Use a secure third-party payment gateway that uses the Payment Information to process the payments and Transaction Fees.
- c. Navigational Information. When You use Our Site and/or evolveVoucher, we may collect information about Your computer and Your visits to the Site such as Your geographical location, browser type, referral source, Site behavior, length of visit and pages viewed (“Navigational Information”). We use Navigational Information to operate and improve the Services and evolveVoucher Services. We may also use Navigational Information alone or in combination with Personal Data and/or User Information to provide You with personalized information about MedLex.AI and/or evolveVoucher Services, and its partners, affiliates and third parties. You may opt out of any newsletters, blog notifications or emails that are not material to Your Account. We will retain Navigational Information for analytics purposes for a period of eighteen (18) months from the date of account cancellation. We do not collect any information about your confidential billing slips uploaded through evovleVoucher nor any of your login credentials to eVoucher.
- d. Log Files. We may collect Log Files about Your computer hardware and software when You use Our Services and/or the evolveVoucher Services. This information can include Your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on Our Site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times and referring website addresses (“Log Files”). This information is used by Us for the operation of the evolveVoucher Service and Services, to maintain quality of Our Services and evolveVoucher Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of Our Services. For these purposes, We do link this automatically-collected data to Personal Data such as name, email address, address, and phone number.
- e. We do not collect any of your confidential billing data that you are uploading to eVoucher – that data stays on your computer and is transmitted to eVoucher without any data collection by us. Similalry, we do not collect your login credentials to eVoucher. Your data’s confidentiality is important to us.
3. When Do We Collect Information.
We may collect information when:
- i. Register to create an evolveVoucher account ("Account");
- ii. You subscribe to our newsletter;
- iii. You respond to our survey(s);
- iv. You fill out a form provided by us; and/or
- v. You enter information on our Site or applications.
- vi. You update your Account, Payment Information or User Information;
- vii. Make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to Us; and/or
- vii. You voluntarily provide Us with information.
4. Why We Collect Information.
We collect User Information, Navigational Information, Log Files, and Payment Information (“Data”) in order to:
- a. Provide the evolveVoucher services to you;
- b. Communicate directly with you, if needed;
- c. Analyze the Data to improve Our Services and the evolveVoucher application;
- d. Understand our users behavior, needs and dislikes; and
- e. Create and develop new and better products and services. We do not collect Data to sell, license, distribute or share with other parties not directly related to offering Our Services and the evolveVoucher Service.
5. How We Use the Information Collected.
We may use Your Data in order to:
- a. Allow us to respond to your customer service requests;
- b. Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other features;
- c. Quickly process your transactions and Transaction Fees;
- d. Ask for ratings and reviews of services or products;
- e. Communicate with you through live chat, email or phone;
- f. Assist Our service providers and contractors in providing the evolveVoucher Services;
- g. Monitor, develop, customize, tailor, personalize and improve the evolveVoucher application and your experience;
- h. Improve the evolveVoucher;
- i. Send you updates and other information about the evolveVoucher Services;
- j. Contact you to invite you to participate in focus groups, send you a survey or request an interview for your feedback on the evolveVoucher Services or content, information, material, or software;
- k. Build new features, updates, products and additional services based on Data, user analytics and/or feedback provided by You;
- l. Process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about You; and/or
- n. Amalgamate Data and information for analysis and publication;
- o. Collect and segment Data to optimize and improve evolveVoucher Services;
- p. Maintain evolveVoucher Services; and
- q. Process payments and refunds, if applicable.
6. How We Protect Your Information.
- a. Our Site is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- b. Your Data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have exclusive access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information You supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- c. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of Your Data.
- d. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on Our servers.
- e. We cannot and do not guarantee that information supplied to us will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. We provide training to our staff on data protection best practices and require them to enter into a confidentiality agreement.
for more information on our privacy practices.